Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

where is all the news?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Das Schnitzel
Guild Banana
Guild Banana
Das Schnitzel

Character sheet
Charater Name: Das Schnitzel
Character Occupation: teh pwnage
Experience:
where is all the news? Left_bar_bleue0/0where is all the news? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

where is all the news? Empty
PostSubject: where is all the news?   where is all the news? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:18 pm

havent seen something new in a few days :/

so, i will ask if any1 knows any good vids of the marauder, or some news related to the marauder that is very informative. the main thing i would like to know about it is how the 'transformations' work...

thanks in advance -CoRn
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: where is all the news?   where is all the news? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:17 pm

It's the weekend. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
where is all the news? Left_bar_bleue684/0where is all the news? Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: where is all the news?   where is all the news? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:47 am

I'm expecting the newsletter out tomorrow, I hope so.
Anyways, if any news comes out I'll be sure to get it for you guys.
I have posted a good Marauder video here I'll give you the link one sec, it's downloadable off filefront.

Edit: here ya go, download it for much better quality, obviously. http://files.filefront.com/Marauder+Musicdivx/;11111317;/fileinfo.html
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:
where is all the news? Left_bar_bleue684/0where is all the news? Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: where is all the news?   where is all the news? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:54 am

Hmm, found this website on WHA.
http://www.road-to-war.com/
Not sure what it is yet because it's taking so long to load the page, don't know why. 2 devs replied to the thread about this website on WHA so I think it's something good.

Here's what Mark Jacobs said about it in the thread.

Folks,

Glad to know you're enjoying this.

And no, it's not the good news I promised. Which, as a gentle reminder, I did say could take weeks. I'm hoping it's only days but it might take a little longer to work out the details.

I think we'll have a bunch of good news coming over the next few weeks.

Mark
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: where is all the news?   where is all the news? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:53 am

http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=e22fb4057fa7d05a18262418e95df3e1&t=48741

Read that post if you want more info. on the road to war website.
Back to top Go down
Roguess
Grunt
Grunt

Character sheet
Charater Name: Aden
Character Occupation: Chosen.. To Kill
Experience:
where is all the news? Left_bar_bleue0/0where is all the news? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: where is all the news?   where is all the news? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:37 am

Mook wrote:

Here's what Mark Jacobs said about it in the thread.

Folks,

Glad to know you're enjoying this.

And no, it's not the good news I promised. Which, as a gentle reminder, I did say could take weeks. I'm hoping it's only days but it might take a little longer to work out the details.

I think we'll have a bunch of good news coming over the next few weeks.

Mark

But then also

Mark wrote:

Seriously though, we will have some good news to impart within a week. No, it is not big, earth-shattering news like our release date but I promise (and you know I don't do that often) that it will be well-received by the community and it doesn't involve my head on a pike.

Mark

So he said the news would come within a week.. not weeks... i think he keeps forgetting his previous statements
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: where is all the news?   where is all the news? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:17 pm

Yeah, he does tend to contradict himself.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: where is all the news?   where is all the news? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:19 pm

New account page up https://accounts.eamythic.com/
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: where is all the news?   where is all the news? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:23 pm

Found this quote from Mark he posted today

Folks,

A quick update:

1) NDA lift is indeed coming very soon but not this week. We've still got a few things to knock off the "Must do before lift" list before I lift the NDA. But it is going to be sooner, rather than later. Still plenty of time to go before launch.

2) Lots of news coming this week (hopefully). It should be tomorrow but when you are part of a big corporation and have lots of partners, sometimes things can take a little longer than you would like. I have no doubt though that the news will be worth the wait.

So, I think the rest of the week is going to be a very good and very interesting one for WAR fans.

Mark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where is all the news?   where is all the news? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where is all the news?
Page 1 of 1