Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Games to play while waiting...

Go down 
+15
Jinxes
Greenarm
Morzat
Zul
Dagoth/Zeriah
Rokos
Belhabib
Anthema
Greasypete
Xemos
Sid
Mookie
Cruxis
Cosidius
Icelus
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:
Games to play while waiting... Left_bar_bleue0/0Games to play while waiting... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Games to play while waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Games to play while waiting...   Games to play while waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:15 pm

I was wondering if anyone had Xfire on here and played other games while waiting for WAR to come out? I'm going to be playing some Dawn of War

I just downloaded Xfire and my username is icelus72. Add me if you want. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Games to play while waiting...   Games to play while waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:05 pm

Don't have Xfire, going to be playing Madden 09 until head start. Football season cometh.
Back to top Go down
Cosidius
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Cosidius

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cocidius
Character Occupation: Sorceror
Experience:
Games to play while waiting... Left_bar_bleue0/0Games to play while waiting... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Games to play while waiting...   Games to play while waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:13 pm

im playing chemistry, and algebra, and geology. haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Games to play while waiting...   Games to play while waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:14 pm

Your not playing anything Cocidius, your getting tortured. Ha! I feel your pain, my torture starts next week.
Back to top Go down
Cruxis
Maggot
Maggot

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Games to play while waiting...   Games to play while waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:16 pm

Dawn of war is a good choice *searches through game library*
Back to top Go down
Cosidius
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Cosidius

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cocidius
Character Occupation: Sorceror
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Games to play while waiting...   Games to play while waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:17 pm

only one that is really torture is the chemistry. The algebra is easy, and geology is my major, so i dont mind that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Games to play while waiting... Left_bar_bleue684/0Games to play while waiting... Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: Games to play while waiting...   Games to play while waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:17 pm

Dragen wrote:
Your not playing anything Cocidius, your getting tortured. Ha! I feel your pain, my torture starts next week.
Same here...
I'm taking statistics with my older brother >.<
Back to top Go down
Sid
Slugg
Slugg

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Games to play while waiting...   Games to play while waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:09 pm

Novo wrote:
Dragen wrote:
Same here...

stats is easy mode.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:
Games to play while waiting... Left_bar_bleue684/0Games to play while waiting... Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

PostSubject: Re: Games to play while waiting...   Games to play while waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:34 pm

Sid wrote:
Novo wrote:
Dragen wrote:
Same here...

stats is easy mode.
That's what I heard, which is why I'm taking it.
I completely failed at AP Precalculus though, slept half the time in that class O.o
Back to top Go down
Xemos
Maggot
Maggot
Xemos

Character sheet
Charater Name: Xemos
Character Occupation: Shaman
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Games to play while waiting...   Games to play while waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:21 pm

Good job!!!
Back to top Go down
Greasypete
Slugg
Slugg

Character sheet
Charater Name: Greasypete
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Games to play while waiting...   Games to play while waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:59 pm

If stats was easy mode you didn't take real stats, I though calculus was a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
Anthema
Slugg
Slugg

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Games to play while waiting...   Games to play while waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:56 pm

JellyBattle.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Games to play while waiting...   Games to play while waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:57 pm

Anthema wrote:
JellyBattle.

That is all.
Now I have to Google that to find out what it is.
Back to top Go down
Belhabib
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Belhabib

PostSubject: Re: Games to play while waiting...   Games to play while waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:15 pm

I want the Orange Box... so bad. I have Portal, but now I want to taste the true awesome of TF2.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Games to play while waiting...   Games to play while waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:16 pm

Belhabib wrote:
I want the Orange Box... so bad. I have Portal, but now I want to taste the true awesome of TF2.
TF2 is a fun way to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Rokos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Rokos

Character sheet
Charater Name: Rokos
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Games to play while waiting...   Games to play while waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:18 pm

Ooops double post

Last edited by Rokos on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rokos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Rokos

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Games to play while waiting...   Games to play while waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:20 pm

Novo wrote:
Sid wrote:
Novo wrote:
Dragen wrote:
Same here...

stats is easy mode.
I completely failed at AP Precalculus though, slept half the time in that class O.o
AP precalc? I don't even really ever remember hearing about a pre calc class at my college that seems like I waste of an AP class as the credit would mean nothing to colleges. And Stat's not hard it's just a different way of viewing equations than you find in calculus. If you want to run into some really math intensive version of stat in a way in college take advanced economics fun stuff there.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Games to play while waiting...   Games to play while waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:22 pm

Rokos wrote:
Novo wrote:
Sid wrote:
Novo wrote:
Dragen wrote:
Same here...

stats is easy mode.
AP precalc? I don't even really ever remember hearing about a pre calc class at my college that seems like I waste of an AP class as the credit would mean nothing to colleges. And Stat's not hard it's just a different way of viewing equations than you find in calculus. If you want to run into some really math intensive version of stat in a way in college take advanced economics fun stuff there.
I'm still in High School, I would be done taking math classes my freshmen year but my school is forcing me /sigh.
Back to top Go down
Rokos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Rokos

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Games to play while waiting...   Games to play while waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:25 pm

Novo wrote:
Rokos wrote:
Novo wrote:
Sid wrote:
Novo wrote:
Dragen wrote:
Same here...

stats is easy mode.
I'm still in High School, I would be done taking math classes my freshmen year but my school is forcing me /sigh.

Quote box contest?
And yea most high school require 4 years of math and not you getting a set of required maths, I know it sucks I would have been done my Freshman year too.
Back to top Go down
Anthema
Slugg
Slugg

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Games to play while waiting...   Games to play while waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:41 pm

Novo wrote:
Anthema wrote:
JellyBattle.

That is all.
Now I have to Google that to find out what it is.

Careful, it's addictive.
Back to top Go down
Dagoth/Zeriah
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Character sheet
Charater Name: Zeruiah
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Games to play while waiting...   Games to play while waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:55 pm

I just picked up Tales of Vesperia, so that will be my time passer. Hopefully I don't get so caught up with it that I forget about War.
Back to top Go down
Cruxis
Maggot
Maggot

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Games to play while waiting...   Games to play while waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:14 pm

Oh god I forgot that came out. HUGE tales fan here! woot!
Back to top Go down
Dagoth/Zeriah
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Character sheet
Charater Name: Zeruiah
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Games to play while waiting...   Games to play while waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:20 pm

It's amazing so far.
Back to top Go down
Zul
Grunt
Grunt
Zul

PostSubject: Re: Games to play while waiting...   Games to play while waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:14 pm

I used to play a lot of Zombie panic source before I played the CE beta. I play a lot of steam games in general. If anyone wants to do something my steam ID is Rulvi.
Back to top Go down
Morzat
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Morzat

Character sheet
Charater Name: FleshFiend
Character Occupation: ShoeMaker
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Games to play while waiting...   Games to play while waiting... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:14 am

been two years sense iv been waiting for this game and the last week i have to wait for is KILLING ME more like 9 days blah.....

just been playing classics like dod and cs source..... tried crysis and cod4 didnt get into either. cod4 is so short blah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games to play while waiting...   Games to play while waiting... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games to play while waiting...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next