Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOL @ Censorship

Go down 
+19
Qonker
Cosidius
doctortran
Azrile
Squib
Slayde
Supa
Roguess
Abysmal
Selfish
Whiteblade Soulripper
Tala/Sauska
Papogorpus
Icelus
Mookie
Trakis
Ravey
Kade
Jinxes
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jinxes
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Jinxes

LOL @ Censorship Empty
PostSubject: LOL @ Censorship   LOL @ Censorship Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:47 pm

Just got a tickle at my edited post in the thread "Best Video Ever"

I didn't know you guys were so conservative O.o

Anywho, why not just delete the post and or thread instead?
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

LOL @ Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Censorship   LOL @ Censorship Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:24 pm

I have no idea,

What did you say to begin with?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

LOL @ Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Censorship   LOL @ Censorship Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:29 pm

In any case, I'm just as conservative as Squib, probably even more so.

I'm just nicer about it.

Ill be deleting that thread.

Awesome video though, i nearly cried.
Back to top Go down
Jinxes
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Jinxes

LOL @ Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Censorship   LOL @ Censorship Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:40 pm

LOL yeah the video was funny. I actually saw that episode of Ellen when he was on.

What I had said in the thread was Obama/Biden '08 <-- feel free to delete after you see this.
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Charater Name: Ravey
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:
LOL @ Censorship Left_bar_bleue0/0LOL @ Censorship Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

LOL @ Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Censorship   LOL @ Censorship Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:55 pm

Jinxes wrote:
Obama/Biden '08

Like a Star @ heaven WOOT!! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

LOL @ Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Censorship   LOL @ Censorship Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:59 pm

Yea,I'm going to go ahead and tamp down all the things i would normally say to an Obama supporter.

Ill leave the thread open long as people remain civil about it.
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Charater Name: Ravey
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:

LOL @ Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Censorship   LOL @ Censorship Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:02 pm

Don't let Dingy in here then. He's a savage, very far from civilized affraid He lives in a mud hut and flings poo at passersby.
Back to top Go down
Jinxes
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Jinxes

LOL @ Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Censorship   LOL @ Censorship Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:20 pm

Kade wrote:
Yea,I'm going to go ahead and tamp down all the things i would normally say to an Obama supporter.

Hehe yeah I will do the same for McCain/Palin. Hey we all have our own opinions, although some people can get crazy! But I think everyone here can be civil and respectful.
Back to top Go down
Trakis
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Character sheet
Charater Name: Trakis
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:

LOL @ Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Censorship   LOL @ Censorship Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:51 pm

I'm gonna vote for Mark Jacobs.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
LOL @ Censorship Left_bar_bleue684/0LOL @ Censorship Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

LOL @ Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Censorship   LOL @ Censorship Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:56 pm

I think we should vote Kade for president Razz
Back to top Go down
Icelus
Soldier
Soldier
Icelus

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

LOL @ Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Censorship   LOL @ Censorship Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:33 pm

I really don't like either one..but McCain's getting my vote cuz his VP is hot... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Papogorpus
Slugg
Slugg

LOL @ Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Censorship   LOL @ Censorship Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:23 pm

I'm reminded of the South Park episode where the school had to change it's mascot from cows to whatever they'd let the students pick. They chose a giant douche and a turd sandwich. The moral of the story was most elections are between these two, and we have to pick the one we feel would be the lesser of two evils.

That being said, I will not be voting for president, since I live in California and it always goes blue. So my vote is worth about as much as my conservative fathers vote and Ralph Nader's vote.
Back to top Go down
Jinxes
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Jinxes

LOL @ Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Censorship   LOL @ Censorship Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:51 pm

Yeah I agree and disagree with both on different issues. That being said I am pro-choice and non-religious. Two big points that McCain/Palin don't agree with. Also that woman (Palin) is in no way, fit to be VP (being attractive isn't good enough). You know what they say, beauty fades but stupid is forever. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

LOL @ Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Censorship   LOL @ Censorship Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:15 am

Well, if you put her in context with the other three, Biden, McCain, and Obama, She is more qualified than any of them to lead seeing as she is the only one who has actually ever lead something before, even if it is a small population state.

Senators just basically ignore the people they represent and vote however they want to on issues, and honestly i think they make the worst presidents because they don't lead, they just make more government to do the leading for them.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
LOL @ Censorship Left_bar_bleue684/0LOL @ Censorship Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

LOL @ Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Censorship   LOL @ Censorship Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:45 am

Kade wrote:
Well, if you put her in context with the other three, Biden, McCain, and Obama, She is more qualified than any of them to lead seeing as she is the only one who has actually ever lead something before, even if it is a small population state.

Senators just basically ignore the people they represent and vote however they want to on issues, and honestly i think they make the worst presidents because they don't lead, they just make more government to do the leading for them.
But McCain was a PoW!
That obviously makes him the most qaulified!
Back to top Go down
Tala/Sauska
Raven War Lord
Raven War Lord
Tala/Sauska

LOL @ Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Censorship   LOL @ Censorship Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:09 am

Mookie wrote:

No.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

LOL @ Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Censorship   LOL @ Censorship Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:04 am

Tala/Sauska wrote:
Mookie wrote:

No.

We would have a kick ass military though.
Back to top Go down
Whiteblade Soulripper
Maggot
Maggot
Whiteblade Soulripper

Character sheet
Charater Name: Khaine
Character Occupation: Disciple of Khaine
Experience:

LOL @ Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Censorship   LOL @ Censorship Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:01 am

Yeah, he would try to command all of your armed forces from Vent.
Back to top Go down
Tala/Sauska
Raven War Lord
Raven War Lord
Tala/Sauska

LOL @ Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Censorship   LOL @ Censorship Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:12 pm

They would all be in kilts....
Back to top Go down
Selfish
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

LOL @ Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Censorship   LOL @ Censorship Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:14 pm

Saying Palin does not have enough experiance to be a vice president and then voting for Obama is well... Makes absolutely no scene what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Abysmal
Slugg
Slugg
Abysmal

Character sheet
Charater Name: Abysmal
Experience:

LOL @ Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Censorship   LOL @ Censorship Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:45 pm

Politics suck!! You vote for a couple of ppl who are so out of touch with the people as a whole. It really doesn't matter who you vote for cause neither will really get the job done. IMO support strong local government who have more control over your day to day life. Its easier to keep them in touch by communicating with them once they are elected. I have to laugh at most voters because they will vote Dem or Rep (Liberal or Conservative up here in Canada) over and over for their whole lives just because they always have. Most ppl don't realize that there is very little difference between either party, they just seem to cater to one group of people or another. In truth there aren't really any left or right leaning parties in both our countries, that are electible. They all sit so close to the middle that you might as well roll a die and pick one. Or pick the guy thats most likely to screw his interns! Razz At least that makes for great newspaper headlines.
Back to top Go down
Selfish
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

LOL @ Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Censorship   LOL @ Censorship Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:55 pm

The government is like the WWE. Big fights in front of the people but buddies behind the curtains making the big bucks. I really don't understand what the people think of when they elect people like the two candidates we have now. I know retarded people with better judgment.
Back to top Go down
Papogorpus
Slugg
Slugg

LOL @ Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Censorship   LOL @ Censorship Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:58 pm

I think something we all need to think about with this upcoming election is who is going to do best for our country in the situation we find ourselves in now. No offense to Bush fans, but he is going to leave the presidency with the country in worse shape than it was when he started (and don't say because of the terrorists, he started killing our economy months before 9-11).

History has a way of repeating itself until we learn from our mistakes. We're on the verge of another economic catastrophe that may rival the great depression almost 100 years ago. Lets compare. I did some research and found 5 main reasons for the world economic collapse of the 20's and 30's;

1. Stock market crash - one of the most noteworthy causes of the depression, people we're burrowing money to buy stocks, when the stocks tanked out (many reasons why this happened) the lenders leaned hard on the borrowers.

Our marked has been on it's way down for a few years now, reaching critical lows, not just in the U.S. but everywhere.

2. Bank Failures - over 9000 banks failed throughout the 30's.

Do I really need to touch that one right now?

3. Reduction of consumer purchasing - as people lost their jobs, obviously they would spend less on extravagant items therefore causing many producers to build up far too much product they couldn't move.

Over the last year the unemployment rate has risen 1.4%. Right now it is resting on 6.1%, but that's how it began in 1929.

4. Trade policies (mainly with Europe) - to try to protect companies in the U.S. taxes we're levied on imported items, reducing much of our flow from Europe.

Looks like we recently saved this one from being a reality, guess we're friends with Europe again.

5. Drought conditions - anyone who's read The Grapes of Wrath knows what happened in the midwest.

Come out to California, we'll show you what drought means.

Anyway, keep in mind we're on a downward spiral and should focus on our own country for a little while. Rest and repair the damages left by the Bush administration. I am standing by my previous statement about not voting for pres specifically, but we do need to focus on our country for awhile, we cant save the world if we're not fit ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Trakis
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Character sheet
Charater Name: Trakis
Experience:

LOL @ Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Censorship   LOL @ Censorship Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:40 pm

If you're going to blame Bush for starting to ruin the economy in the first 8 months of his Presidency, please say how he did so. You can't throw something like that out there without backing it up.

There were two significant things that made the Great Depression much, much worse than it should have been. The first was a monetary contraction rather than expansion and economists have a much greater understanding of monetary policy now. The second was a string of policies enacted to greatly reduce the demand for employment at a time when it needed to be increased and as long as the government does not take action to reduce the demand for employment, then any balloon in unemployment will be relatively minor and will not be a pervasive long-term problem like it was during the GD.

Also, banks failed in the GD because people got scared and bank runs occurred. With deposit insurance, a massive number of bank failures is highly unlikely to happen.
Back to top Go down
Roguess
Grunt
Grunt

Character sheet
Charater Name: Aden
Character Occupation: Chosen.. To Kill
Experience:

LOL @ Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Censorship   LOL @ Censorship Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:20 pm

Only thing about Palin is....

I have heard better speeches from Bush that made more sense than anything i have ever heard come from her mouth...

I dont know how many ppl actually live in IL to be able to actually comment on the changes that Obama made. But i did live there and seen a lot of changes that where needed..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOL @ Censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Censorship   LOL @ Censorship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOL @ Censorship
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfist :: Brawler's Alley :: The Bloody Flagon-
Jump to: