Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

now i see why people left to go back to WoW!

Go down 
+4
doctortran
Ravey
Selfish
Vit
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Vit
Grunt
Grunt
Vit

Character sheet
Charater Name: Vitalious
Character Occupation: Sorceress
Experience:
now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Left_bar_bleue0/0now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Empty
PostSubject: now i see why people left to go back to WoW!   now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:58 am

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=11162847243&sid=1

Wow version of the ToK + WoW world pvp killing leaders. Omg, Blizzard just negated all of WH. Why does WH even exist anymore?!
Back to top Go down
Selfish
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: now i see why people left to go back to WoW!   now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:22 am

Could you please copy and paste so I can read it if you have time. My work seems to think surfing places like that should not be done on company time. Strange I know! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ravey
Soldier
Soldier
Ravey

Character sheet
Charater Name: Ravey
Character Occupation: Witch Elf
Experience:
now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Left_bar_bleue0/0now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: now i see why people left to go back to WoW!   now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:48 am

Selfish wrote:
Could you please copy and paste so I can read it if you have time. My work seems to think surfing places like that should not be done on company time. Strange I know! Rolling Eyes

LULZ mine does too...go figure Razz
Back to top Go down
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: now i see why people left to go back to WoW!   now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:07 pm

It's really not worth the read, just a Blizzard GM talking about their new Tome of Knowledge type system in Warcraft.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: now i see why people left to go back to WoW!   now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:24 pm

Just the achievements, which are done very similar to the WAR's

It's clearly a rip off even though the blizzard kiddies are saying "They have been talking about it for years!"

Im not saying its a bad change, in fact its rather more fun than War's at the moment, and you get things other than titles, but its still a rip off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Selfish
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: now i see why people left to go back to WoW!   now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:28 pm

Oh yeah. That was released last year at one of the Blizzard events.
Back to top Go down
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: now i see why people left to go back to WoW!   now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:39 pm

Kade wrote:
Just the achievements, which are done very similar to the WAR's

It's clearly a rip off even though the blizzard kiddies are saying "They have been talking about it for years!"

Im not saying its a bad change, in fact its rather more fun than War's at the moment, and you get things other than titles, but its still a rip off.

Warcraft needed it frankly, maybe it will give people a reason to see MC, Ony, BWL, LBRS/UBRS, Nax, Strat, etc once again. I would wager that close to 50% of the current population has never seen those areas. Furthermore, I bet they have never had the joy of experiencing a full clear of Blackrock Depths (puke).
Back to top Go down
Tala/Sauska
Raven War Lord
Raven War Lord
Tala/Sauska

PostSubject: Re: now i see why people left to go back to WoW!   now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:31 pm

doctortran wrote:
Furthermore, I bet they have never had the joy of experiencing a full clear of Blackrock Depths (puke).

YOU SHOOSH! WE DONT SPEAK OF THE B. PLACE! NOT EVER!
Back to top Go down
Vit
Grunt
Grunt
Vit

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: now i see why people left to go back to WoW!   now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:06 am

BRD was an awesome zone. I probably cleared it all like 50 times on numerous characters. Then doing it for keys for MC was awesome too! I did that too many times to count.
Back to top Go down
Tala/Sauska
Raven War Lord
Raven War Lord
Tala/Sauska

PostSubject: Re: now i see why people left to go back to WoW!   now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:39 am

and by awesome you mean SPAWNED BY THE DEVIL. Yes, yes, i thought you did...
Back to top Go down
Vit
Grunt
Grunt
Vit

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: now i see why people left to go back to WoW!   now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:58 am

What was so bad about the dungeon? Except for the fact that it was HUGE like a dungeon should be? Dungeon crawling is the term, not dungeon kill three mobs and zone out.
Back to top Go down
Kade
Dread Lord
Dread Lord
Kade

PostSubject: Re: now i see why people left to go back to WoW!   now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:42 am

It was a pain in the ass because it wasn't just a single level range.

To clear the entire thing you damn near had to be 60, where as when you started, you only had to be 50. So getting people together to run through BRD was a crap shoot and the run had to be called early most of the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/warslugg
Vit
Grunt
Grunt
Vit

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: now i see why people left to go back to WoW!   now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:56 am

We generally did it all around the 54-56 range. It wasn't hard if you weren't with retards. Even underlvled people did fine in there if they kh2p.(know how to play)
Back to top Go down
Tala/Sauska
Raven War Lord
Raven War Lord
Tala/Sauska

PostSubject: Re: now i see why people left to go back to WoW!   now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:32 am

The chances of not getting retards in your group is very, very low. The chances of getting thru there without getting involved in a wipefest, also, very very low. I remember nothing but hell runs in there, with people i knew and didn't know. I don't remember not one easy run in there, ever. And i've been playing this game for 4.5 years. The fire elementals that still hit way too hard, the whole run around the fire torch room with the spawn rate from hell, it's just all, ugh. Hate that place. Hate hate hate it.
Back to top Go down
Vit
Grunt
Grunt
Vit

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: now i see why people left to go back to WoW!   now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:46 am

Quote :
The fire elementals that still hit way too hard, the whole run around the fire torch room with the spawn rate from hell, it's just all, ugh. Hate that place. Hate hate hate it

Lawl, wtf @ rogue not soloing these with his MC fire resist gear!
Also, wtf @ the same rogue not soloing the entire torch room while the group sat at the door waiting to clear tot he giant.

edit: you need better rogue friends who dont suck ass.
Back to top Go down
Tala/Sauska
Raven War Lord
Raven War Lord
Tala/Sauska

PostSubject: Re: now i see why people left to go back to WoW!   now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:52 am

People have FR under 60? Under 70, even, anymore?

*boggle*
Back to top Go down
Vit
Grunt
Grunt
Vit

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: now i see why people left to go back to WoW!   now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:02 am

Well, i was talking about back when doing BRD was new, the game was new, and gear had no resistances outside of t1-t2.
Back to top Go down
Anthema
Slugg
Slugg

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: now i see why people left to go back to WoW!   now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:38 pm

BRD was too big. But it was a ton of fun. But should have been broken into wings, ala DM. or TK
Back to top Go down
doctortran
Grunt
Grunt
doctortran

Character sheet
Charater Name:
Character Occupation:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: now i see why people left to go back to WoW!   now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:56 pm

What? Someone aggroed the spectators in the arena?

/fail
/wipe
Back to top Go down
Vit
Grunt
Grunt
Vit

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: now i see why people left to go back to WoW!   now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:50 pm

Rofl Tran. I'll admit, I've been in groups that have done that. It was hilarious. Or people who weren't paying attention and fell off the bridge heading towards the coffer room.
Back to top Go down
nezitic
Soldier
Soldier
nezitic

Character sheet
Charater Name: .The.Nez.
Character Occupation: Gamer
Experience:
now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Left_bar_bleue151/200now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Empty_bar_bleue  (151/200)

PostSubject: Re: now i see why people left to go back to WoW!   now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:23 pm

Vit wrote:
Rofl Tran. I'll admit, I've been in groups that have done that. It was hilarious. Or people who weren't paying attention and fell off the bridge heading towards the coffer room.

^me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: now i see why people left to go back to WoW!   now i see why people left to go back to WoW! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

now i see why people left to go back to WoW!
Page 1 of 1