Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules for a Chosen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Derwydd Gimphealer
Grunt
Grunt
Derwydd Gimphealer

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cernunnos
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:
Rules for a Chosen Left_bar_bleue0/0Rules for a Chosen Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Rules for a Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Rules for a Chosen   Rules for a Chosen Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:11 pm

1) Remember to turn off auras when trying to avoid annoying pests

2) Cleave your target always

3) When the designated tank does a bad job tanking, take over and rub it in later

4) ALWAYS have Guard on your healer, ALWAYS

5) Keep taunt up and use it only when necessary, if you are holding aggro with DPS/abilities, save the taunt for when you need to rescue your healer

6) Your healer is your #1 concern, if s/he dies, so will you. If s/he gets aggro do EVERYTHING to take it back, let the other mobs pound on you, you'll deal with them in a minute.

7) We are tanks first and foremost. That means a sword and a board, don't try to be the main DPS using a 2H weapon if you are tanking. Your healer will thank you.

8 ) Make sure your helmet has an eye on the back of it

9)Repel is awesome in clifftop battle

10)CD is your friend use it when ever you can to your advantage

Last edited by Cernunnos on Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Rules for a Chosen Left_bar_bleue684/0Rules for a Chosen Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

Rules for a Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for a Chosen   Rules for a Chosen Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:20 pm

Yes, please protect us squishy healers. If you don't protect me, then I won't heal you Smile
Back to top Go down
Zul
Grunt
Grunt
Zul

Rules for a Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for a Chosen   Rules for a Chosen Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:56 pm

I wholly agree and support this list. Twisting is still being debated as of right now, so I like how its left out.
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Rules for a Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for a Chosen   Rules for a Chosen Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:01 pm

Repel is indeed an annoying thing. Nothing like getting booted off a 100ft high cliff and it taking 5+ minutes to get back to your group. >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net

Rules for a Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for a Chosen   Rules for a Chosen Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:29 pm

So are chaos always tanks? b/c when i was reading up on them they can tank, do 2 handed weapon dmg , or even do magic dmg almost like a ret pally in WoW
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Rules for a Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for a Chosen   Rules for a Chosen Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:42 pm

This was aimed at people going down the tanking path.

There are two other paths, one of which focuses on damage but provides less survivability.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net

Rules for a Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for a Chosen   Rules for a Chosen Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:47 pm

okay was just wondering since the title was Rules for a Chosen, but im most likely going down that path my self i want to be on the front lines of every battle and just strike fear into the hearts of the order
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rules for a Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for a Chosen   Rules for a Chosen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules for a Chosen
Page 1 of 1