Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules for a shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Derwydd Gimphealer
Grunt
Grunt
Derwydd Gimphealer

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cernunnos
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:
Rules for a shaman Left_bar_bleue0/0Rules for a shaman Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Rules for a shaman Empty
PostSubject: Rules for a shaman   Rules for a shaman Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:28 pm

1.) Always balance your healing abilities and your damage abilities because they compliment each other, making each side more effective. Think see-saw......damage a little, heal a little......damage a lot, heal a LOT.

2.) Learn to detaunt. It's a lot easier than learning to tank. You wear cloth....you are NOT a tank.

3.) NEVER run from your tank. It's very hard for them to get an enemy off you if you're running away screaming "GET IT OFF!!" I'll say it again for the slow ones......NEVER run from your tank.

4.) Buff your group. Buff yourself after you die. Buff buff buff.

5.) Heal those that ask nicely. Chances are they're taking a crapload of damage and only have time to type "heal plz" If it keeps happening, though, see #6.

6.) If another player repeatedly bugs you for heals, ignore them and let them die. If they're a ranged class they probably need to learn to stay at RANGE behind the front lines. Otherwise, they just need to learn patience.

7.) Rez the rezzers and healers first. If you have more than one person who's dead, rez the player who can help you rez and heal the group first. Chances are the group is doomed anyway, but it's worth a shot.

8.) Willpower is your friend if you're serious about healing. It makes your healing more effective, which in turn lets you do a little more damage.

9.) No matter how tempting it is, NEVER run out to the front lines of a fight. You will die.....fast. You will look like a noob for dying. You will look like a noob having to ask for a rez while your corpse is at the front of the battlefield. Stay BEHIND the meatshields (tanks).

10) prekite and dot never forget to prekite
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Blood War Lord
Blood War Lord
Mookie

Character sheet
Charater Name: Mook
Character Occupation: Forum Whore
Experience:
Rules for a shaman Left_bar_bleue684/0Rules for a shaman Empty_bar_bleue  (684/0)

Rules for a shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for a shaman   Rules for a shaman Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:31 pm

Quote :
3.) NEVER run from your tank. It's very hard for them to get an enemy off you if you're running away screaming "GET IT OFF!!" I'll say it again for the slow ones......NEVER run from your tank.
I guess that ones for me eh?
Back to top Go down
Derwydd Gimphealer
Grunt
Grunt
Derwydd Gimphealer

Character sheet
Experience:

Rules for a shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for a shaman   Rules for a shaman Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:32 pm

no just kite towards help not away from it ;-)
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Rules for a shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for a shaman   Rules for a shaman Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:46 pm

A lot of those are general rules for all healers. Though it's astonishing that over a decade after the first MMO released, people don't get the concept of rezzing a rezzer first.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Derwydd Gimphealer
Grunt
Grunt
Derwydd Gimphealer

Character sheet
Experience:

Rules for a shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for a shaman   Rules for a shaman Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:49 pm

at first i thought about doing rules my class type becuse most rules do overlap
Back to top Go down
Squib
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Rules for a shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for a shaman   Rules for a shaman Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:43 pm

You got one for Black Orcs? I would imagine it's almost identical to Chosen, but I'm sure there would have to be a difference or two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warfist.net
Sponsored content

Rules for a shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for a shaman   Rules for a shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules for a shaman
Page 1 of 1