Warfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warfist is a US Destruction Guild of Warhammer Online dedicated to bloody combat and misery of our enemies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules for a DOK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Derwydd Gimphealer
Grunt
Grunt
Derwydd Gimphealer

Character sheet
Charater Name: Cernunnos
Character Occupation: Zealot
Experience:
Rules for a DOK Left_bar_bleue0/0Rules for a DOK Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Rules for a DOK Empty
PostSubject: Rules for a DOK   Rules for a DOK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:09 am

1)you are not a dps class.

2)the group heal is your friend, use it lots.

3)find a tank, and stick to him/it like glue.

4)if the main healer dies, drop everything and rez them!

5)stick with the assist train, some of your most potent spam heals are splashed from hitting your target.

6)coordination with your tank is essential.

7)dont forget do heal you are a healing class after all.

8)but if you sit back and just heal, you are denying your realm the use of your blades. Plus your single target healing isn't very good while doing this.

9)have fun.
Back to top Go down

Rules for a DOK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for a DOK   Rules for a DOK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:46 pm

Yeah, I've been really impressed with the healing ability of the DoK. While the others have some nice single target heals, the DoK seems to take the cake with the group heals. Having one in a group with two tanks and two mdps who stick close forms an effective wedge that is really hard to break up. The Dark Rites line is really awesome for this too, and after watching how sexy they can keep a coordinated group alive, I'm tempted to roll one.

I agree with what you're saying though, I see way too many thinking they're some sort of dps, when actually it looks like they should be pretty far from it. Since you mostly want to heal, and have to be up close, it seemed like Willpower is the way to go, followed by Toughness, Resists, and Armor, leaving little room for Str, though it doesn't really look needed.
Back to top Go down

Rules for a DOK
Page 1 of 1